Welcome to our
Real Embrace Portugal is pleased to provide you, kosher tours.
Because we know that some customers demand a specific type of cuisine and food, we looked for and found ways to meet their requests. And our Kosher tours were born.
But we are Portuguese, and we are very proud of our culture and gastronomy. So naturally, therefore, the Kosher and Vegan cuisine that we have for you has, above all, a proper adaptation of our traditional Portuguese cuisine in many of the dishes it proposes.
You now have the opportunity to experience Portuguese cuisine in Kosher and Vegan cuisines.
Get ready because nowhere else in the world will you find the taste of tradition and the pride of being at the table.
Want to know more about our Kosher Tours?
You need to know
- First Class hotels (5 stars).
- Kosher Meals daily.
- Private meals room.
- Private use of the kitchen in the hotels.
- Transportation by air-conditioned coaches.
- Sightseeing, transfers, and entrance fees as per Itinerary.
- Experienced English-speaking Tour Escort.
- Tips for local service providers.
- Airport and security tax.
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tours.
- Individual transfers.
- Any item not mentioned under “Price Includes.”
We provide only strictly kosher food to our travelers on all our tours. Kashrut is of foremost importance to us, and we take exceptional measures to ensure that everything served is kosher.
- We use biological products local fresh fruits and vegetables.
- In addition, we use eggs and kosher cereals, bread, milk, yogurts, and cheese for breakfast.
- We prepare travel lunches so that travelers can take them at breakfast before the daily tours.
- We serve fish or meat (usually chicken) as our main course for dinners. The main course at dinner is preceded by soup and accompanied by freshly prepared vegetables. Dessert consists of fresh fruits or sweet desserts.
- In the hotels, we have our dishes and silverware. We use our knives, cutting boards, pots and pans, cooking implements, and disposable metal trays when we cook in hotel kitchens. We prepare all the food on covered surfaces under the strict supervision of our trained staff/guides.
- We assure that our travelers will experience local foods first-hand while maintaining strict observance of Kashrut laws on all occasions.
- On our tours, you will be with two of our staff members. One guide for the tour who is knowledgeable about the places you are visiting and will accompany you throughout the day. The second is the person who will deal with the tour logistics and provide kashrut supervision in the kitchen.
- We aim to provide you with the finest hotels in each area we visit.
- Therefore, we require our hotels to have a kitchen only for us or to share theirs and supervise the cooking.
- Any changes made after booking confirmation will not be refundable, and the resulting costs will be considered extras and paid by the customer.