Welcome to our
Discover the Jewish heritage of Portugal with our Kosher Tours, which take you to the most scenic sites. Book the best hotels and enjoy round trips, along with the convenience of having kosher meals delivered.
In addition to its breathtaking scenery and lively urban areas, Portugal is renowned for its flourishing Jewish Heritage, steeped in a rich and captivating past. Whether exploring the historical Jewish neighborhoods of Lisbon and Porto or uncovering lesser-known treasures in quaint towns like Belmonte and Tomar, there is an abundance of sights to behold.
If you’re looking for a vacation that caters to both family-friendly and romantic getaways, then these tours are just for you.
Experience Portugal like never before with this incredible opportunity. Join a kosher tour and create unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime. Don’t delay, book your Kosher Tour today!
Want to know more about our Kosher Tours?
You need to know
- First Class hotels (5 stars).
- Kosher Meals daily.
- Private meals room.
- Private use of the kitchen in the hotels.
- Transportation by air-conditioned coaches.
- Sightseeing, transfers, and entrance fees as per Itinerary.
- Experienced English-speaking Tour Escort.
- Tips for local service providers.
We provide only strictly kosher food to our travelers on all our tours. Kashrut is of foremost importance to us, and we take exceptional measures to ensure that everything served is kosher.
- We use biological products local fresh fruits and vegetables.
- In addition, we use eggs and kosher cereals, bread, milk, yogurts, and cheese for breakfast.
- We prepare travel lunches so that travelers can take them at breakfast before the daily tours.
- We serve fish or meat (usually chicken) as our main course for dinners. The main course at dinner is preceded by soup and accompanied by freshly prepared vegetables. Dessert consists of fresh fruits or sweet desserts.
- In the hotels, we have our dishes and silverware. We use our knives, cutting boards, pots and pans, cooking implements, and disposable metal trays when we cook in hotel kitchens. We prepare all the food on covered surfaces under the strict supervision of our trained staff/guides.
- We assure that our travelers will experience local foods first-hand while maintaining strict observance of Kashrut laws on all occasions.
- On our tours, you will be with two of our staff members. One guide for the tour who is knowledgeable about the places you are visiting and will accompany you throughout the day. The second is the person who will deal with the tour logistics and provide kashrut supervision in the kitchen.