ReviewsNo reviews yet
Take a journey through time and explore the fascinating Lisbon's Jewish Heritage. First, discover the unique history of Jews in Lisbon with a Lisbon Jewish tour. Then from the Sephardic Jews expelled from Spain in the 15th century to the thriving Jewish community of Lisbon today, many fascinating stories exist to uncover. In addition, visit ancient sites to explore old neighborhoods; this tour will give you an insight into how Jews lived and worked in Lisbon centuries ago.
Exploring the Rich History of Lisbon's Jewish Quarters
Next, this Lisbon Jewish tour looks at the fascinating Alfama Jewish Quarter and the Lisbon Jewish Heritage, Portugal, from its origins to its present day. Again, it's about significant landmarks. People and places that make up the city's Jewish history and its importance in the history of Portugal and Europe.
In this case, it has a deep and long history of Jewish Heritage with a long and storied legacy of Jewish culture and contributions to the city. We'll explore some of the main sites that make up Lisbon's Jewish Heritage and how this history continues to shape the city today.
Explore Jewish history on an exciting Lisbon Jewish tour
Equally important, Lisbon has a vibrant Jewish culture and a fascinating heritage. From the Jewish Quarter to the city's Jewish Memorial. Visiting Lisbon provides an excellent opportunity to explore the city's rich Jewish history. Our tour explores the Jewish Quarters of Lisbon, its history, the Jewish Memorial, and must-see Jewish sites.
Moreover, the rich history of the Jewish sites in Lisbon outlines the many occupations of the Jews in the area. Their persecution during the Inquisition and their eventual expulsion from the city. It also highlights the cultural and religious significance of the site today and its importance to the Jewish history of Lisbon.
Discover the unique history of Jews in Lisbon with a Lisbon Jewish tour.
Private tour from 340€ for 2 persons
For more than 2 persons, please ask for a quote
- Pick up e Drop off
- Mandatory fees
- Wi-Fi on board
- Exclusive and specialized Guide/Driver
- Personalized transport in a luxury Mercedes vehicle, in safe & comfortable conditions
- All taxes
- Public liability and personal accidents insurance
- Synagogue visit
- Food and drinks, unless specified on Tour Includes
- Entrance fees, unless specified on Tour Includes
- Lisbon airport, hotel and cruise transfers to and from all destinations in Portugal
- Transport up to 8 adult passengers
- Free Wi-Fi in all vehicles
- Special rates for airport and cruise transfers
- We will meet you inside the airport terminal arrivals and holding a sign with your name written on it
- High quality service
- Contact us and let us know:
- Your name and destination
- Arrival / Departure Date
- Flight number
- Email: [email protected]
Changes and Cancellations by Real Embrace Portugal
Changes made by clients
Tours - Spoken languages
- Our tours are spoken in portuguese, english, spanish and french.
Covid-19 Prevention Measures
- Covid-19 vaccination required for our guides;
- Our drivers have safety and health training;
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to passengers by driver every time before entering the vehicle;
- The driver will wear a face mask at all times and will keep a safe distance from customers avoiding close contact, handshakes, etc.;
- Luggage will only be handle with customers authorization;
- The driver will use sanitizing products to continually clean the main contact areas inside and outside the vehicle (handles,seat belts, etc.);
- For safety reasons our vehicles will not provide magazines and water bottles. We apologize for this inconvenience;
- Upon completion of each tour, our cleaning team will carry out a thorough cleaning with anti-bacterial products.
Tour - 1 day
- Private – Our tours are always private (just you and guide/driver);
- Custom-made – The tour highlights are just suggestions of places to visit. The tour itinerary will be designed according to your preferences;
- Tour Lenght – Each day tour is designed to last approximately 8 hours (hotel-tour-hotel);
- Minimum group of 2 people and maximum 8 people;
- The values indicated are per person and vary depending on the number of people;
- For larger groups contact by email [email protected]
Day 1 - Lisbon
Embark on a journey through the Jewish Heritage's rich history on a Jewish Lisbon tour. Visit some of Lisbon's most important Jewish sites, learn about the city's role in the Sephardic Diaspora, and explore the unique cultural influences that have shaped the nation.